Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Inspiration.

Hello, all! I'm very excited about sharing this Saturday Inspiration with you! I recently visited the World of Coca Cola in Atlanta, Georgia and was reminded how much I love vintage Coca Cola advertisements (and vanilla coke... YUM). I love the girls in the advertisements. They are so lovely and full of life. I would love to give my kitchen a Coca Cola theme and hang the vintage girls all over it. In my opinion, nothing inspires my vintage-loving side more than a good Coca Cola advertisement. Here are a few of my favorites: ENJOY ;)







And here's a photo of me in Downtown Atlanta outside of the World of Coca Cola wearing my Free as the Range dress from Threadcase. It was so airy, light, and comfortable. It may be one of my favorite dresses to wear because of its comfort. Oh, and not to mention, this dress is now on sale :)


Do Coca Cola ads inspire you? Are you one of the many that have a Coke themed room? 
Let us know! And as always, have a GREAT Saturday!


2 comments:

Allie said...

I just found your blog! I am your newest follower. Love everything that is vintage. I look forward to checking in with you again. Would love for you to follow me too ;)
www.skylarkmanor.com

threadcase said...

Thanks! We will go find you :)

Post a Comment