Sunday, July 3, 2011

Threadcase's Second Photo Shoot

As the journey of Threadcase rolls along, I am very pleased to announce that we have done another photo shoot! And as before, I am here to give you a sneak peek behind the scenes. We decided to do this shoot in our lovely city of Mobile, AL. We chose Downtown because of the French/Spanish architecture and its overall vintage feel.




Bri, Byron, my boyfriend Christian, and I set out much as we did before with the clothes packed in a car (a bigger one this time!) and roamed the streets of Downtown Mobile. Byron was in charge of the photography, Bri and I modeled, and Christian took these wonderful "behind the scenes" shots.

 Changing in a Chevy Tahoe vs. a Volkswagen Beetle was SO much easier.


 The new clothes that we modeled fit perfectly with my thoughts on yesterday's Saturday Inspiration. I was very excited.

 Isn't Downtown Mobile so vintage and lovely?


 Here we are looking very much like twins.

 And here we are doing our Sex in the City walk. I'm in love with this picture.



 Here we are at the cathedral where Bri is giving me modeling lessons on how to "own the bench". It was loads of fun. Let's just say I could not stop giggling. 



This vine wall is way too cool! It's so pretty!

It was a very fun day if I may say so myself. 
Though, when you're working with friends, how can it not be? :)
I hope you enjoyed our look behind the scenes of the second photoshoot,
and don't forget to stay tuned to the website to see how the pictures came out!
-am

No comments:

Post a Comment