Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Love - Live it up like it's the weekend!

No driving, no sleeping, live it up like IT'S THE WEEKEND! Happy Friday all! :) I've been doing a lot of reading and blog hopping lately so I thought today I could show some love and share with you some of my new favorite blogs. Happy reading!

1. Poppytalk
Over at Poppytalk, Jan and Earl always have great things to share, like this amazing looking Peach Tart


2. House*Tweaking
At House Tweaking, Dana is just so creative and I love her since of style for her interiors. This pallet headboard is amazing!



3. House of Turquoise
I'm in love with this blog and this color as well. A blog after my own heart! This turquoise porch is so cozy looking. I'd love to have tea here. 


4. Stylizmo
This blog is so soothing, the colors are so pretty and all of her graphics are so chic. She has great DIY's like this awesome pallet coffee table.


5. Funky Bear
How cute is this DIY for oil jar picture frames?

In your free time go check out these blogs! They are all awesome in their own way. Hope you all have a wonderful and fabulous Friday :)

1 comment:

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Thanks for sharing! Loving your blog :)

Post a Comment