Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Love - Tacos, Ponchos, Movies, and More!

Yayyyyyyyy it's Friday! I'm so excited that the weekend is finally here! Especially since it's supposed to be sunny and mid 70s all weekend. Fall is definitely on its way! I plan on hanging out with friends, catching a movie, making some delicious tacos, watching the game tomorrow, and just over all relaxing. Hope you guys some great things planned too!

Friday Loves:

I love this dining room that I found over at Delights by Design. The chairs are amazing!




With the cooler weather finally coming in, I definitely want to try this DIY Wool Poncho from A Beautiful Mess



My Milk Toof has this listed as things to do on Friday. And that's exactly what we did this morning. Cinnamon pancakes with apple cinnamon syrup. YUM!



I'm going to try my best to go see 50/50 this weekend. It looks soooo good and Joseph Gordon-Levitt is awesome.



My Auburn Tigers play tomorrow afternoon and I will be attempting making these Smokey Pork Tinga Tacos I found on Smells Like Home for the game. I hope they taste as good as they look!

2 comments:

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

I adore that dining room.

When I went apple picking they had so many flavors of syrup and different flavors of pancake mixes in their little store! Mmmm this picture makes me wish I would have bought something. Maybe I'll make an excuse to go there for this, since you made me think of it :)

threadcase said...

You should definitely go back! My syrup was a present from my mom that came from a little place in North Carolina I believe and it was delicious!

Post a Comment