Thursday, January 12, 2012

DIYs I want to try!

Happy Happy Thursday!! One day closer to the weekend!! Here's a few of the DIY's on my list of things to try...I love them all, hope you will too :)


Over at P.S. I made this, Erica is always making the most amazing things! But this one caught my eye for sure. Love it!

I'm in love with this little thing...I want one!

In an effort to eat healthier and more organic this would be an amazing addition to my house!

I'm drooling over these jars full of goodness, made by The Girl with a Curl. Go to the link for the recipe. I can't wait to make these!

If you are anything like me you like to make little notes for yourself throughout the day. Ashley at The Creative Place shows you how you can make these super cute notebooks.


Hope you all enjoyed the DIY journey, make sure and let us know if you try any of our favorite DIYs. We'd love to see pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment