Monday, January 16, 2012

Music Monday - Marc Broussard

Happy MLK Day all! I hope you got to enjoy the holiday and hopefully took a moment to remember why we celebrate Dr.  King. Today I want to feature the amazing Marc Broussard. I had the good fortune of getting to see him perform at the House of Blues in New Orleans this weekend for his 30th Birthday Bash! It was such an amazing show, I'm still reeling from the awesomeness! ;) Along with Marc, Baby Bee performed as well as a band called Ted and the Turkeys, which is made up of Marc's dad Ted Broussard, Joe and Dave from Baby Bee's dad Billy Stark, and a few others. They definitely set the tone for the night and it was rocking from the get go! It was really like being at a big happy family birthday party.  
I've got a couple videos from the show below followed by a few of my fav Marc Broussard songs. Sorry for the poor quality of the show videos, they were shot with a phone :-/ but they're are better than nothing! So happy birthday to Marc and to Joe from Baby Bee, it was his birthday the day before Marc's, and enjoy!


With a Little Help From My Friends (Cover) - Ted & The Turkeys
Happy Birthday Bayou Bruce. This was so cool because Marc's dad Ted gave Marc the guitar his dad gave him as a birthday present.
Home - Marc Broussard
And now here are some of my fav songs!
The Wanderer - Marc Broussard
Save Me - Marc Broussard
Lonely Night in Georgia - Marc Broussard
Home - Marc Broussard

No comments:

Post a Comment