Monday, January 23, 2012

Music Monday - The Two Piece

Hello all! Hope you aren't too bummed out that the weekend is over and now it's back to the grind. I know mine went by a little too fast but fortunately I'm really looking forward to Thursday this week instead of Friday because I definitely have tickets to see The Kills at the House of Blues in New Orleans! I.AM.SO.EXCITED. Seriously, I haven't been this hyped for a concert in awhile.


Yes, I'm aware that I've featured The Kills on here before and no I'm not going to be lazy and do a repeat post, even though the totally deserve it. Actually, in my obsessing over them for the last few weeks, I was noticing how many of my current favorite bands are two pieces. How awesome is it that some of the best music can come in such a small package?! So here's my little list of some amazing two piece bands. Make sure and leave me a comment and let me know who I left off the list!








Hang It Up - The Ting Tings
Future Starts Slow - The Kills
You Don't Know What Love Is - The White Stripes
Go Outside - Cults
Cameras - Matt & Kim
Next Girl - The Black Keys
Tell Em - Sleigh Bells
In The Sun - She & Him

No comments:

Post a Comment