Monday, June 27, 2011

Music Monday - Hip Hop Hooray!

Happy Monday everybody! So I've been getting a little burnt out recently on the whole indie music scene that I've been jamming to non-stop for months now and have been in more of a hip-hop/rap mood this week. Variety is the spice of life as they say, so I decided to make a quick mix of a few songs that I've been looping a lot lately. I also just recently discovered Playlist.com and thought this would be a great time to test it out on the blog. I hope you guys enjoy the list and feel free to make your own playlist and send it over so I can check out what you're listening to!

P.S. I don't know if all these are completely edited so be careful if you're at work or around the little ones!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment