Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday Inspiration

     This week, my main inspiration for outfits has come from something I've been obsessed with for a while.. bows. I love bows on headbands, bows on dresses, bows on jewelry. Here are a few of my favorite bow inspirations:

 photo cred: jamieallisona.wordpress.com
This is one of my favorite characters, Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl in one of her signature bow headbands. My obsession with bows originated from her.. this exact headband, actually :)
 
 photo cred: thecoveted.com
Aren't these the most beautiful shoes? They look like they should be in a fairytale story!
 photo cred: thisnext.com

photo cred: fashionising.com
The lovely Catherine Deneuve.


     And here are some super adorable bow items from Threadcase:


 



     How do you wear your bows? Are they as much of an inspiration for you as they are for me? Let me know your thoughts! 
Have a great Saturday :)

-am

No comments:

Post a Comment