Monday, July 11, 2011

Music Monday - SCAR-LET TANAGER, CLASS REPEAT!

Hey everybody! Hope you all had a great 4th of July last Monday and didn't miss not having a post too much.

This week I wanted to feature a new band that my friend, and our current Threadcase model, Kasey turned me on to. Well, she really just posted up their video and my Facebook stalking skills took it from there... Anywho, their name is Scarlet Tanager and they are simply AMAZING! I've been itching to share them with you all since I first heard their single so here you go!


I simply love their sound and the homemade puppet video just makes them even more likeable, because seriously, who doesn't love puppets?

You can check out the rest of their album over at http://scarlettanager.bandcamp.com/ and keep up with them on Facebook. Be careful though, once you listen to them, they will be stuck in your head for awhile. Although that may not be a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment