Friday, August 26, 2011

It's the freaking weekend baby...

...about to have me some fun! LOL I wonder how many times I can start a Friday post with song lyrics... hmm, that's definitely happening from now on! Any who, Friday Loving time. Enjoy :)

Baked Donuts. I was reading on Cupcakes and Cashmere about a new baked donut place called fönuts in LA and decided that I have to try these! Unfortunately I won't be in LA anytime soon, so I found this yummy looking recipe on 101 Cookbooks 



DIY Votives. Found these cute little things over at Once Wed. They look super easy to make, I will be trying soon.


Paul Rudd. This guy is seriously one funny dude. He completely steals the screen in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and is super awkward yet charming in I Love You Man. Hopefully Our Idiot Brother, his new movie that opens today, is just as good!





Huge Closets like this attic turned closet. I'm pretty sure that this is bigger than my bedroom... Maybe one day :)




Backyard Food Gardens. The purple may be a little much for me, but I love the planter boxes! I really like the idea of having fresh fruit, veggies, and herbs right in my backyard. Maybe I'll try it out this fall, I dunno how well it will go though, my thumbs don't look very green :-P




Salt-N-Pepa. Scouring Pinterest I came across this AWESOME door sign and ever since then I can't get this song outta my head so I thought I'd start off everybody's weekend with a jam!





Happy weekend! -BB

No comments:

Post a Comment