Monday, August 22, 2011

Music Monday - Get Up and Get Moving!

Good morning everybody, hope you all had an awesome weekend! This morning I've been kind of dragging, you know, dreading getting up and getting going for the week. Now I don't know about you, but music can seriously alter my mood, so I decided that for todays Music Monday post I would make a nice little play list of songs that get me energized and ready to conquer the week. I like nice, upbeat songs to get me going, plus a few rock tunes just to get the blood flowing. So here's my list, I hope you enjoy it. And let me know what your fav songs to get you pumped up and ready to go are! -BR

The Black Keys - Your Touch


Matt & Kim - Daylight


She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here


Vampire Weekend - Holiday


Florence and the Machine - Kiss With A Fist


Band of Skulls - I Know What I Am



Phoenix - 1901


The Kooks - Always Where I Need To Be


The White Stripes - Icky Thump



No comments:

Post a Comment