Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Monday - MTV Unplugged


Happy Monday everybody! Hope you all had a great weekend. Personally mine went by a little too fast but the next one will be here soon :-) Anyway, I absolutely love MTV's Unplugged series. Something about the stripped down versions of the songs is just really awesome to me. So I thought today I would post up some of my favorite unplugged songs. Hope you enjoy them! And let me know in the comments section what some of your favorite unplugged songs are!


Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl



Korn feat. Amy Lee - Freak on a Leash


Nirvana - Lake of Fire


R.E.M. - Losing My Religion


Pearl Jam - Jeremy


Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels


Fiona Apple - Criminal



1 comment:

Mila said...

I love freak on a leash. Amy's voice is so so pretty. The song is amazing. Definitely one of my top 5 MTV unplugged performances.

Post a Comment