Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Love - Fall is here!

Happy Friday everyone and more importantly, happy first day of fall! Summer was great, but fall and it's cooler weather are such a welcome sight. I can't wait for it to cool off even more so I can break out all of my favorite cool weather gear.

Any-who, here's a few blog posts that I wanted to share with you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Daily Dream Decor
I am totally IN LOVE with this little farm house! As Liz Lemon would say, "I want to go to there."


Posie Gets Cozy
The pictures from this train ride are incredible. Especially considering they were taken with a cell phone. I can't even taken pics that good with my real camera!


Poppy Talk
I've wanted to go back to London for awhile now, and places like this make me want to even more!


A Cup of Jo
Galaxy nails. Perfect for your next Star Wars movie marathon!


Moxii
Make sure and sign up for moxii's Outfit-To-Room contest and you can win $100 to moxii and $50 towards your purchase at Threadcase! (shameless plug, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment