Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Comforts

Cooler weather is approaching and I just can't wait. While I am a lover of the heat, it is always nice when fall comes around. I get to break out some of my favorite things that get packed away during the blazing late spring and summer months. What is it that you are looking forward to the most when the weather cools down? Here's a few a my favs.

1. Hot Apple Cider

I don't drink coffee (I know crazy right, I don't like the taste of it, ever!) So when it cools down I crave apple cider and the ones with whipped cream and caramel are the best.

2. Boots

I really think boots are my favorite shoes ever. Tall boots, short boots, cowboy boots, combat boots the list can go on and on and I love them all.

3. Jackets

For someone who lives in the deep south being in love with jackets is a little crazy, but I love a good jacket. I'm on the hunt this year for the perfect leather jacket. I'm on the hunt every year, and I never find it :(

4. Hats

Hats, hats, and more hats! I love hats too, yet again another thing that is crazy to love down here in the south. While some of you can wear them all year round with no problem, I can not. When it's 100 degrees outside the last thing you want is a hat on. So when it gets cooler, I break them out. Be on the look out on the site for some AMAZING vintage hats that will be up soon!

5. Tights

Gotta love tights! No more worrying about if your legs are tan enough to wear a skirt or dress! Fall has come and saved us all with tights! There are so many cool colors and patterns out now you can do some much with an outfit by adding some tights.

Leave us a comment and let us know some of the things you love about fall!

1 comment:

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

AH! No coffee??!?!?!??! That is crazy talk! I guess apple cider will do...

Boots make my life :)

Post a Comment