Friday, September 2, 2011

Rainy Friday Love

And the rain rain rain came down down down! It's a rainy Friday here but at least it's the start of a long weekend! I'm super excited, even though it is supposed to be dreary all weekend because of this tropical storm :( Anyways, here are a few things that I'm loving this week!

Auburn Football I'm sooooo excited that football starts this weekend! Down here in the south, college football is huge and I LOVE my Auburn Tigers. I hope they can do good this year, especially after the amazing season they gave us last year. WAR EAGLE!


Breakfast time photo shoots I'm definitely not a morning person, but getting up to take pictures of some our new arrivals at my favorite coffee shop with some fresh fruit and hot tea isn't so bad :)


Key Lime Tarts like these I found over at Cupcakes and Cashmere. I love anything key lime so these are a must try for me. They look so cute as miniatures, but I don't think I could eat just one.


Wooly Bench. I found this on Poppy Talk (which btw is one of my most favorite blogs to read, so many great posts over there) and absolutely love it. I would probably go crazy after an hour of wrapping a bench like that but the end result it totally worth it IMO


Sleeping during rain storms. I don't think there is a person in the world that doesn't love this. It's so soothing to have the rain lull you to sleep. I wish I had a place like this to enjoy all this rain we will be getting this weekend.


Winnie the Pooh. Pooh Bear is my favorite bear of all time and this song is perfect for today. I love that silly ole bear. <3





I hope all of you enjoy your long weekend and be safe! Lots of love! 
-BB

No comments:

Post a Comment