Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Music Tuesday: B.o.B

Hi all! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Labor Day. Unfortunately we had lightning strike our office yesterday, which meant our Music Monday post got put off. So today is a special Music Tuesday!

I know I've talked before about not realizing you like a band or musician until you hear them live, and well that kinda of happened to me the other day with todays feature: B.o.B. I was watching Palladia, one of my very favorite channels bee tee dub, and caught this guy doing a performance on there and I was blown away. I had heard his songs Airplanes and Nothin' On You on the radio before, and liked them OK, but once I saw him performing live he definitely caught my attention. He can really perform. Like actually sing and play instruments, unlike the incomprehensible screaming that you find with many of todays hip hop artists when they play live. Very refreshing. Enjoy :)

B.o.B feat. Janelle Monae - Past My Shades
I LOVE this song! It does help that Janelle Monae is in it though, because she is just AWESOME!

B.o.B - Don't Let Me Fall
Such a good song, plus I love top comment on Youtube of this video "If this was a pancake it would be a really good pancake" haha yep.

B.o.B feat. Lupe Fiasco
Another great song featuring one of my favorite artists... maybe I like B.o.B so much because he obviously has great taste in music based on the people he works with lol

1 comment:

Mila said...

Love all the songs.
Janelle Monae is super duper awesome.
Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment