Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Favorite Things - Winter Layers

There are a lot of people out there who all love this time of year for lots of different reasons. Thanksgiving and Christmas mean lots of yummy food and family time, the snow is falling in some places, it's finally cooling off in others, schools are coming to a break, time off from work... All of these are great reasons to love this time of year,   but one big reason why I love this time of year is LAYERS! I absolutely love getting to come up with cute new outfits from clothes that I already have, and not having to sweat up a storm while wearing them. 

So I've put together a Pinterest board of some of my favorite layering styles. One of my personal favs right now is the button down with the cute sweater over it, but there are some many different ways to layer that it's really hard to go wrong with any of the styles.

Take a peek at some of my favs, and let me know what your preferred layering technique is. Bonus points if you come up with a cute outfit from Threadcase! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment