Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pinterest Loves

Happy Hump Day everybody! Like most of you, I am completely OBSESSED with Pinterest! It takes up absolutely way too much of my time, and I wouldn't have it any other way! And as with blogs or anything else, there are a few Pinners that are a MUST FOLLOW in my opinion and I wanted to share them with you! Let me know how you like them and also send me some of your fav Pinners so I can check them out! Happy Pinning! And don't forget to follow us on our board!


Check out this cutie that Jen from the amazing blog Jen Loves Kev found!








I am definitely making a night stand like this one that I found on Morgan's board from Meet Virginia!






I am in love with Kendi's board almost as much as I love her blog Kendi Everyday! Check out this cute shelving idea I saw on one of her boards!








Shaunna West has some of the best boards on Pinterest that I've found so far! This cute jewelry display I found on her board makes me miss having my boutique to put cute stuff like that in!




No comments:

Post a Comment