Thursday, August 11, 2011

Style File: Emma Stone

Byron and I went last night to see Crazy, Stupid, Love. If you haven't seen it, go. It was great! Best dramedy that I've seen in a while. So when I began to ponder my thoughts for the style blog post today I thought Emma Stone! The hot, young red head who has taken Hollywood by storm. She is starring in 3 movies that are out in theaters right now, Friends with Benefits, Crazy Stupid Love and just released yesterday The Help (which I can't wait to see). She is also Mary Jane in new Spiderman movie; I'd say she deserves some nods.
Amen!

Proof that all red heads can still wear red, and pink. So gorgeous!

Red again, she knows how to wear it!

Absolutely LOVE this whole ensemble!!! That peach dress, natural makeup and simple hair. Breathtaking. 

While I think she looks beautiful as a blonde, I hope after recent roles she goes back to her autumn color; it's so refreshing and vibrant.

She has this quirkiness about her that is so wonderful. To quote the movie from last night, "she's the perfect combination of sexy and cute." The Julia Roberts for our generation.

In red again, LOVE IT! 

So here's to hoping that this red headed beauty keeps her head on straight and we see many more great things from her in the years to come. Who is ya'lls favorite new comer to the scene? We'd like to know, leave us a comment and maybe you'll see them on a Style File :)

~BB


6 comments:

Ashlyn said...

Emma Stone is so fantastic. She's a role model for the girls and a total dream girl for the guys. Whenever she is in a movie ALL of my friends want to go see it. I can't blame them, major girl crush material!

threadcase said...

Agreed here at Threadcase we are crushing too!

Moon Child said...

I just saw it too - love emma stone and how beautiful yet 'real' she is..!

Isobel Masters said...

Emma Stone is really great! Love her look

threadcase said...

Thanks for the comments LRice and Bella :)

Liz Franco said...

Yes! Love her so much. She seems really down to earth.

Post a Comment