Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Music Tuesday: The Kills

Hi All! Sorry we have been slacking lately with the blog, things have been crazy around here. So because I missed yesterday, I'm coming at you today with a Tuesday edition of Music Mondays featuring one of my favorite bands: The Kills.

I know I'm a little late, but I finally picked up their new album Blood Pressures because it finally went to $5 on Amazon. I've been listening to it non stop and it's just as good as I had hoped.

So here's a few of my fav Kills songs. Hope you like them as much as I do!


The Kills - Baby Says (Acoustic Version)
This may be my fav song of theirs!

The Kills - Tape Song

The Kills - Black Balloon

The Kills - Gypsy Death and You

The Kills - Cheep and Cheerful

I love their sound, especially Allison Mossharts voice. She can do no wrong IMO. If you don't believe me, check her out with Jack White in one of my other fav bands The Dead Weather. I also LOVE her style. The whole layers with skinny jeans is right up my ally. Especially for fall, I'm a sucker for an awesome leather jacket!










No comments:

Post a Comment