Monday, October 24, 2011

Music Monday - Dead Man's Bones

Happy Monday all! With Halloween fast approaching us, I thought today I could feature one of my new favorite bands who just so happens to tie in perfectly with the time of year: Dead Man's Bones


Source: None via Monika on Pinterest




If you haven't heard of them, Dead Man's Bones is a band comprised of actor Ryan Gosling and friend Zach Shields. They were brought together by their mutual love of ghosts and monsters and decided to write a whole album on the subject. The cool this is that the two of them play all of the instruments heard on their album and they decided to do only 3 takes of each song. They also collaborated with Silverlake Conservatory Children’s Choir which was founded by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea.


I love their sound and think they would definitely make a great inclusion to your Halloween party mix so take a listen and tell me what you think!


In The Room Where You Sleep - Dead Man's Bones

Pa Pa Power - Dead Man's Bones

Buried In Water - Dead Man's Bones


My Body's A Zombie For You - Dead Man's Bones


No comments:

Post a Comment